The holidays are here! We are pleased to be able to safely offer high quality, locally sourced Christmas trees for purchase once again. Proceeds benefit our vital programs and services, which have sustained thousands of vulnerable individuals throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
In order to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons, we are making some adjustments this year in compliance with local mandates:
- All guests and staff are expected to wear masks for the duration of the pick-up process
- All guests and staff are asked to sanitize hands before and after the exchange of goods
- Patrons are asked to complete their purchases online before they arrive at the lot
- Indoor facilities (including restrooms) will not be available for use
- Tree wrapping services will be available, but staff will not be able to help customers secure trees to their vehicles
- Household members/vehicle passengers are asked to remain in their vehicles as much as possible
Mil gracias for your compliance and understanding!
**IMPORTANT** To order your Christmas please add the price of the items you want into the yellow box below. For example, to order a 3-4inch Nordmann Fir, you would enter "$18.00" into the yellow box.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 957-4621 with any questions. Mil gracias for supporting El Centro de la Raza!